Friday, August 15, 2014

Celebrating 68 Years of Indian Independence

15th Aug 2014...Red Fort, New Delhi

I am more than hundred year older now and have seen many kings ruling India, leaders leading India. I have seen Mughals, British, independent Indians in my lifetime. You must have forgot me....I am the Red Fort which lies in your memories at least once a year when the prime minister of India speaks to the nation every 15th Aug with flying Tiranga. Today I am feeling like never before, I am too feeling free for the first time in my life time. and you know the reason...the reason is the man who speaks to the nation is not the Pradhan Mantri but he says himself Pradhan Sevak of Indians. I can smell the prosperity and growth of India in the air. This is the time our ancesstors were waiting to see and I believe that the dream of Mahatma Gandhi will come true very soon. The way how the current prime minister of India Narendra Modi was speaking to the nation in the morning without any bullet proof wall clearly sends the message to the negative powers and terrorists that India will not tolerate anything on its soil now. We all will be secured and grow day by day, week by week, month by month and year by year.

Narendra Modi said in his speech on the 68th Independence day of India that he would do everything to grow India in the world. The major areas in his agenda were safety to women, cleaniness, developing toilets in every school, creating model villages by every parliament member, security and safety for citizens. After the speech, prime minister met with the children who came to perform during the Indian independence day at Lal Qila, Delhi. Jai Hind!!!

No comments: